Customer Resource Center
Welcome to the epoc® System Customer Resource Center. Here you will find all of the resources available to download to further support the epoc System.
Download the latest epoc System Software to keep your epoc system up to date.
Value Assignment Datasheets (VADs) contain target values and acceptable ranges for aqueous control and calibration verification fluids specific to the epoc System.
Download the VAD by clicking on the appropriate link below.
Electronic Value Assignment Datasheets (eVADs) are electronic versions of the VADs that may be uploaded to each epoc Host.
Note: EDM software version 2.12 and higher, or RALS®-Web3 version 5.8 and higher, is required to use eVADs.
Follow these steps to review and download eVADs.
- Click on the following link to review this user guide in its entirety before downloading and using eVADs.
- User Guide: Enhanced QA Features for the epoc System
- Click on the following link to download and save the latest eVAD file to your desktop or other folder.
- Electronic Value Assignment Datasheet (eVAD) - ALL epoc Sensor Configurations
Download important product updates that describe the latest information about new features and enhancements to the epoc System.
- Product Update: epoc Enhanced QA Features
- Product Update: epoc Enterprise Data Manager, Version 2.12
- Product Update: epoc Enterprise Data Manager, Version 2.13
- Product Update: epoc Enterprise Data Manager, Version 2.14
- Product Update: epoc System Manual, June 2016 Update
- Product Update: eDM Lite, Version 1.3.8
- Product Update: New Decontamination Procedure for epoc System
- Product Update: epoc Live Update Service
- Lactate Arterial Ranges
Download the epoc System manual, user guides and other technical information about epoc System.
To access the complete library of translated documents, please select a language and you will be redirected to alere.com: